Friday, March 6, 2009

Sad News


As some of you know I will be finishing my Masters program this spring...Yeah! Well, to treat myself for all my hard work I have been saving up so I could go on a trip of a life time. I have been planning a trip to Nepal to visit base camp (Mt. Everest). Working at FedEx I get a great discount on airfare...one in particular is on Cathay Pacific 90% off...or should I say, I use to get that great discount. I sent in the information to order our tickets and today got an email back stating, "until further notice, FedEx does not have a contract with Cathay Pacific." Sad Day! I will have to see if there is any other airlines that fly into Nepal OR Where should we go? Any idea would be great!

4 comments:

  1. I am getting in touch with Bonnie's Uncle to see if he can let you guys know about the trip to Nepal and such. I will get you in touch with him pronto. later

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic about graduation you educated fool! Good job! And I hope things work out for your trip too! I have no advice on where to go, cause you have been everywhere! But I know you will find somewhere fantastic and have a great time. I can't wait to hear about it! There is, always, er, Ogden. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Africa OR Australia

    ReplyDelete