Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Garage

Yes, the car fits in the garage...the drive way is slanted so it looks really small in the photograph...that's funny!
To give a little information on our little home: It was built in 1954 and we bought it from the original owner, which makes us the second owners (Pretty Rad). The house has all original hardwood floors (in great condition),



a basement, and a remodeled kitchen from the 70's...it's a sight to see. We feel blessed to have been able to find a home that meets our needs and desires. My favorite part about living in this home is I can jump on my mountain bike and ride off into the hills within minutes!
ALSO I have an announcement....Lucas Shaved his Beard! YEAH! YEAH! For the first couple of days every time I would look at him I would laugh because he looked so different...I didn't remember him looking that way before!

Before:


During:


What a Clown!

What I woke up to the next morning:


After...Lucas said, "what a sexy man!"

3 comments:

  1. Wow, he looks so different. I love your new house. BTW, where is David's Distillery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a chin under all that hair! ;-)
    You look good Lucas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In that middle picture he looked like a terrorist! :-)

    ReplyDelete