Monday, January 14, 2008

brown boy....hmmmm

I (merridy) just got home yesterday from Hawaii and was excited to be darker than Lucas...only to my surprise he was darker than me....hmmmmm. "Real men wear PINK!"
I spent a week on Oahu with an old missionary companion (Chantel Vinyard/Holt), Colleen (a lady we taught in Ogden), and her daugher Nikki....and lets just say I've never been so relaxed.






View from our Condo in Wikiki



-We visited PCC



-I tried to climb a coconut tree





-Made friends with the locals





-And watched the sun set several times....ahhhhhhhhh

geeee I'm so glad to be home and start school again I don't know how much of that I could handle!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH MERRIDY!!!! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so glad to see you and get a little update...Hawaii looks like fun. Keep posting! Love you,

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Chica! Lucky dogs...takin' a trip to Hawaii! You guys gotta come down to AZ when we get there.

    ReplyDelete