Monday, October 27, 2008

The First time I have seen the Sun in Washington...not a drop of rain!

The Cute little family we went to visit in Washington...Leah, Michelle, and Chuck-BOB (This is my brother,Derek's family. His is currently serving in Iraq.) Did you know that Lucas’ name has three syllables? According to Leah, it’s Uncle “Li-core-us”!!!! Leah had too much fun with her bubby and seemed to always want him around. This picture represents how I sometimes found them…and all the other times it was Lucas running after her…I’ve never seen a kid with so much energy! Poor Michelle I have three old lady wrinkles around my smile...I love getting old! This is a view from Downtown Seattle...

1 comment:

  1. You don't have old lady wrinkles! You look great. Love Lucas' beard!

    ReplyDelete