Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hi Again

It has been awhile....oops...and school is back in so if I don't update now I never will.


In July I went see by buddy Nicole in the GREAT STATE OF NJ! It was great fun...however the only picture I really took was of the nannies in NYC at the park...to bad to b/c Nicole has the cutest kids EVER!








I also got to see the Hunters and their new addition (I met them when I was a missionary in Logan UT).






In Aug Lucas went to Erie, PA to visit his 8th grade buddy...I don't think he wanted to come home.

And now we are back in school...ohhh joy!

4 comments:

  1. Hey there Merridy! I love your blog. You guys do alot of traveling. I love that. Hey, don't worry about the CD, consider it a gift from me to you ;-)!!! We should get together sometime and do dinner or something. I would be nice to catch up. Well, anyway have a great year in school. Let me tell you that I am so not jealous!! He, He, He!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I forgot about all the nannies at the park. I am glad you could come out here, convince Lucas to come next time, I have some projects around here I could use his expertise with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nanny picture is so funny. Have you seen the Nanny Diaries? Crazy its true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long time no talk! How you doin?
    The Hunter's look good! I am happy to see they are doing so well.
    Their baby is so cute. Kind of baby hunger lately. Hopefully its a phase.
    - Alexis

    ReplyDelete