Monday, February 4, 2008

SO LONG GOOD FRIEND

Today is one of the saddest days of my life…Bettye went bye bye! I want to thank her for taking me where every my heart desired! She is the most reliable friend I have ever had!
For those of you who don’t know Bettye is my Jetta. I bought her when I graduated from high school and she has been with me ever since. I was talking to Lucas today about selling my car and the next thing I new she was sold! All in one Day! What can I say she was in high demand! Who wouldn’t want such a hot machine!

ME saying goodbye and peeling off her identifiers (stickers)!


3 comments:

  1. Noooo! What brought on that decision? I hope her new owner loves her as much as you did :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, that is so sad. However will you replace her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What made you decide to sell her? That should be the next post, your loyal readers want to know!
    What is going on with you guys anyway? It has been WAY too long. I guess you are both still in school, living at the University Village...how's that going? Are you still working crazy hours at fed ex? Anytime you want to give and update please do, and anytime you want to come visit the old mission and ME!! You are more than welcome to Ogden anytime!
    Love Laura

    ReplyDelete